You will cover:
- Anatomy, physiology and nutrition and how they relate to exercise and fitness
- Health and safety in the fitness environment
- The skills to conduct client and group inductions in a gym-based environment to support exercise adherence and a healthy lifestyle
- The skills to plan, instruct and supervise safe and effective exercise and physical activity sessions
- Professionalism for fitness instructing
- Personal and professional development
- How to deliver exceptional customer service
Study in the comfort of your own using your own E-Learning portal with additional tutoring via Skype/Telephone call to aid you in the completion of your qualification. There will also be top up days for additional practical learning.
Level 2 Assessments Include:
- Multiple Choice Examination.
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.
Examinations are arranged with the Assessor and Practical Assessments can be submitted via video (Specific guidelines for completion). These can be planned with your Tutor and Assessor in advance.
As part of the course you will be give 2 months mentorship with our experienced mentors after the successful completion of the course. Our Mentors then offer additional mentorships which have had proven record in the industry.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us email@example.com
Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing (E-Learning)Product on sale
*GW Training Academy do offer alternative payment options including paying in Instalments
Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells (E-Learning)Product on sale
Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training (E-learning)Product on sale
Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (E-Learning)Product on sale