Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training qualification is for those who have completed Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction (Gym) or Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing. Level 3 allows you to work additionally with 1 to 1 clients and advise nutritional information.
You will cover:
- Further knowledge of anatomy and physiology applicable to personal training
- Nutrition for exercise, health and fitness
- Lifestyle and medical factors that affect wellbeing
- Effective communication skills for client consultations to encourage healthy lifestyle behaviours and strategies for change
- Skills to plan and conduct physical activity sessions with different types of clients in a variety of environments with a range of resources
- Legal and professional requirements for personal training
- How to set up and manage a personal training business on a self-employed basis if they wish to
- How to manage, evaluate and improve own performance
Study in the comfort of your own using your own E-Learning portal with additional tutoring via Skype/Telephone call to aid you in the completion of your qualification. There will also be top up days for additional practical learning.
Level 3 Assessments include:
- Multiple Choice Examination.
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.
Examinations are arranged with the Assessor and Practical Assessments can be submitted via video (Specific guidelines for completion). These can be planned with your Tutor and Assessor in advance.
As part of the course you will be give 2 months mentorship with our experienced mentors after the successful completion of the course. Our Mentors then offer additional mentorships which have had proven record in the industry.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
*GW Training Academy do offer alternative payment options including paying in Instalments