If you can’t commit to attending face-to-face sessions or don’t want to pay that sort of money, there’s no need to worry about missing out. This is why Online Personal Training is now available at GWT. You still receive the guidance of elite, industry-leading trainers.
What you will receive with Online Personal Training:
- Personalised Training Program via an APP (Feedback, results, questions are all answered through the app.)
- Unlimited access via email to your personal trainer
- Lifestyle Assessment
- Nutritional Analysis
- Weekly Check ins
All Packages are Individual and are tailored to help you achieve your goals, whether they are general fat loss, muscle gain, general health and Sport Specific Strength and Conditioning.
GWT online personal training program will consist of the following components:
- Training Program – Once the Lifestyle Assessment and Nutritional Analysis are complete as well as a detailed consultation form, a Training Program will be designed to your specific needs and goals. All of your weights, cardio and recovery sessions will be prepared for you in your personalised program. Each routine will represent a four to six week block depending on the individual.
Additional components if required and requested:
- Lifestyle Assessment – an assessment your brain chemistry, previous and present lifestyle influences that could be preventing you from reaching your goals.
- Nutritional Analysis – Nutrition will allow you to optimise your progress in the gym. This will include educating and supporting you to implementing the correct nutritional plan so you are able to achieve your Goals.
Is Online Personal Training right for you?
Online Personal Training is designed for highly motivated and accountable individuals to achieve maximum benefit.
There is no better investment than your health, whether that means you look better naked, feel more energetic doing every day task or even excel in your Sport achieving you personal aspirations.
Commitment is required to make the most of the Online Personal Training programs.
For Further Information Please comment below or See our Contact Us page.