Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing & Personal Training qualification is the full package including both Level 3 and Level qualifications. You do not need any qualifications to do this course although we do advise that you have some experience of exercise or using a gym. Level 2 allows you to prescribe exercise programmes and run group classes and Level 3 allows you to work additionally with 1 to 1 clients and advise nutritional information.
Learners will cover:
- Anatomy and physiology, functional kinesiology and concepts and components of fitness
- Nutrition for exercise, health and fitness
- Lifestyle and medical factors that affect wellbeing
- Client consultations and analysis of information using the most accepted methods, providing strategies for successful behaviour change
- Planning and conducting of physical activity sessions, within a variety of environments using multiple resources
- Communication skills to effectively build successful relationships with their clients and other health care professionals
- Legal and professional requirements for personal training
- How to set up and manage a personal training business on a self-employed basis
- How to manage, evaluate and improve own performance
Study in the comfort of your own using your own E-Learning portal with additional tutoring via Zoom/Telephone call to aid you in the completion of your qualification. There will also be top up days for additional practical learning.
- Multiple Choice Examination.
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.
Examinations are arranged with the Assessor and Practical Assessments can be submitted via video (Specific guidelines for completion). These can be planned with your Tutor and Assessor in advance.
As part of the course you will be give 2 months mentorship with our experienced mentors after the successful completion of the course. Our Mentors then offer additional mentorships which have had proven record in the industry.